At The Newbury Boston, we recognize you place your trust in us when you travel and ensuring a comfortable and inviting experience for everyone is at the heart of all that we do.
We have developed industry-leading and scientifically driven standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and associates. Our safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities and apply to all guest rooms, public and back-of-house areas. At a glance, below are some of the ways we’re helping keep you safe and comfortable.
Should you have any questions or need more information about our protocols and procedures, please reach out to [email protected] or 617.536.5700.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Newbury Boston.
Be Well. Stay Well.
- Keeping our Distance. We have implemented social distancing measures in all public, event and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Personal Protection Equipment. All hotel associates are required to wear facemasks. Guests are also required to wear facemasks outside of guestrooms. Please note facemasks are required in all public areas across The Commonwealth. For additional information and guidance for travelers arriving to Massachusetts, please click here.
- Commitment to Cleanliness. EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be standard protocol for use in guest rooms and public, event and back-of-house areas. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout all public and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Training and Education. We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.
- Your Stay, Your Preference. Guest preferences regarding services, such as luggage delivery and housekeeping, will be requested prior to your arrival to best accommodate individual needs.
- Together Safely. For meetings and events, our team is prepared with revised floor plans and food and beverage options to meet current social distancing guidelines. As official guidance evolves, these protocols will be appropriately updated.
As of August 1, 2020, all individuals over the age of 18 and unaccompanied minors entering Massachusetts, who are not coming from a COVID lower-risk state and do not fall within certain, limited exemptions, must complete this form upon or prior to entry to the state: MASSACHUSETTS TRAVEL FORM.
Travelers from lower risk states are exempt from this directive. In addition, workers designated by the federal government as essential critical infrastructure workers are exempt from the directive if traveling to Massachusetts for work purposes. All persons are instructed not to travel to Massachusetts if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.